- 3 Bedrooms
– Master 1 queen bed and private deck
– 2nd bedroom 1 queen bed
– 3rd bedroom 1 queen and 2 twin bunk beds
- Living room with fireplace, deck and Dining area
- Kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, Bread maker, washer and dryer, deck with BBQ
- Garage area is a TV room with DVD VCR, sports equipment locker
- Main bath full bathroom with tub and shower combination, 2nd bathroom is half bath
- 3 decks and a patio give exposure to sun or shade throughout the day Includes 2 recreational kayaks, 2 standard mountain bikes, 1 tandem bike, 2 floating mattresses
Rates and Availability Information
- Rental based on 6 nights 7 days
- Check in Sundays 12:00 noon and Check Out Saturdays 12:00 noon unless arranged otherwise at time of booking.
- Jan 1st to June 19 $1000 per Sunday to Saturday, extra nights $180
- Jun 20 to Sep 4 $1500 per Sunday to Saturday, extra nights $350 for the first 4 nights
- after Sept 5 $250 per night or for $1250 Sunday to Saturday (6 nights), extra nights after 6 nights $180 per night
- Discounts for more than two weeks are available.
- A $150 cleaning fee applies to all rentals
- Prices include GST
- Damage deposit: $500.00 Payable at time of check in
- Non-refundable Rental Deposit: $500.00 per week.
Please note this is a Non Smoking Unit and No pets are allowed.
Rental deposit must be paid at time of booking. Telephone bookings will be held for 6 days pending receipt of Rental deposit.
Payment in full must be received 30 days prior to the start of the Rental Date. A full refund of the rental, less the Nonrefundable Rental Deposit, will be made for any cancellations. A Damage Deposit will be collected and held to cover the costs of any damage (other than normal wear), loss of property, or payment of fines levied by the Akiskinook Condo Association, that may occur during your stay. Guests will be checked in and out and have the opportunity to review a complete inventory list of the property and contents. The damage deposit will be returned immediately upon check out unless damages have been assessed.